This diagram was created by u/me1on for use on the excellent lifter analysis tool Symmetric Strength. If you can contribute and replace the use of the diagram on this site with an open-source version, please let us know!
Split Visualiser was made by Stak Digital as a quick way of gauging the efficiency of your workout.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I use this for my routine?
- Select the exercises you do in your routine and then copy the URL to share it.
- Where did you get your data?
- http://www.exrx.net/ and http://wger.de/en
- Find an open source SVG for musculature
- Split muscle groups into more granular muscle groups e.g. transverse abdominus
This project is open source
If you wish to contribute, you can submit issues or pull requests at https://github.com/stak-digital/split-visualiser